Saturday, June 17, 2006

Paris (15.06-18.06)

What should I write about this city. I think everyone should go here one day. No idea how to explain that, but if u saw this place once in ur life I think it was worth it. I have never been to a city like this. You really see the people enjoy what they doing here. Every street corner have small Cafe's and to sit there and watch the people is really cool.

Maybe it sounds strange but maybe you saw in the movies the musicians standing in the streets and just play for money and honestly its just like that. But mostly they dont play as good as in the movies.

I will add some pictures later ... see u all soon ... Nico

3 Comments:

Blogger Meli-in-the-Bong said...

wow!!paris ...waiting for me!!
so hows the cafe?

11:58 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

I drink ony one, and that one tasted like cow pee.

Still miss ur Cafe ... (but only when I drink outside at home I make a perfect one)

... kekekekeke

3:01 AM  
Blogger The same gal from the Bronx said...

should have taken me in your lugage kakkakaka

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home