Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Student Bar "Triangel"

Yesterday my study partner ask me to go with her to a bar and met some friends of her. Was really nice place. Could play dart and table-soccer and the drinks are cheap, because its a student bar inside the doorms. We got, as far I know, 3 kind of bars like that. They are small but the people there always very nice. Accidently I met a few people I didnt saw for a long time. We enjoyed our time with playing darts. And u know the most funny thing? I won one game. Still cant believe that, becaus me playing dart looks like tell an elephant to make some art paintings. My dart normally just sucks and thats it. So I guess I was more wondering about it then anybody else.

Anyway. This party u see on the picture "Crossing Aachen" is as far as I know once a year in Aachen. But this year I was in Taiwan. So maybe next time I go there. Hey Cintah, how about we go to Halloween again.

3 Comments:

Blogger The same gal from the Bronx said...

am i still your wiach biach?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

as long I am the dog sure .. kekekekeke

10:19 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

love ya .. and miss going out with u soo much

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home